The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI-S lens

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is my pristine Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI-S lens. A little research on the net will show you that this is an incredible performing lens. Some even say it rivals the Zeiss 100MP. This lens produces some superb images with very pleasing bokeh. Stopped down, it is very sharp across the frame. Front/rear elements and body are super clean with no significant scratches. Comes complete with both caps. I like this version as it has the slide out hood. The lens if quite compact and easy to bring along in the bag. Sale also includes a great condition Nikon NC 52mm filter which has been on it since day one. Price includes shipping within Canada and Conus. Payment via Paypal gift or EMT if you are in Canada. If paying via regular Paypal - please add 3%. Price is in Canadian dollars. Feel free to PM me should you have any questions.

Price = $275CDN

DSC_5090 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5084 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5089 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

alahome

Nikon used to have so many famous MF lenses and now people began to forget about them. Even Steve McCurry began to use Leica. lol~~~ Happy Friday!