The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II-5, Hasselblad V

Tom Holdsworth

I'm looking to sell my Leaf Aptus II-5, mount is Hasselblad V.
I've had it for about 15 months, and it has served me very well for architecture and landscape photography, always mounted on an Arca RM3Di. I purchased it lightly used from Capture Integration, serial # is LI200103.
Shot count is at 10,624 and will not increase, as I just upgraded to a P45+ and am using the new back exclusively.
The sensor glass is pristine and there are no dead pixels. Chassis and LCD are clean as well, show light use. Still have the LCD and battery cover plates.

I will ship with four batteries, firewire cable (400 to 800), and a sync cable.

Only complication - I'm hanging on to my Hahnel twin charger for my Phase so you'd have to source your own charger. If you already have a Hahnel twin charger I can let you have my Leaf/Samsung battery plate, as I won't be using it. Sorry, I know this part is a bit annoying.

I'm asking $4,750, I will cover Paypal fees and insured UPS shipping in the US. Please contact me with questions. I've sold on the LL forum before (Cambo WDS, lenses, P20+), and I have 100% positive feedback on ebay. I'm located in Baltimore.

95% of my online portfolio was shot with the Aptus: Tom Holdsworth Photography for samples.

Thanks!
Tom

Last edited: