The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hexanon Konica AR 35mm F:2, clean.

nianys

I'm considering selling this quite rare and well thought after lens, the elusive Hexanon 35mm F:2. This lens normally commends sub $2000 prices in M mount, thankfully the AR mount version, while not being cheap, is not remotely as pricey.
This unit is the earlier, EE version, with metal focus ring (AE later version has rubber ring). It shows average wear for its age, mostly in the form of worn out paint, no dings or dents, overall condition is good.
Optics are very clean, maybe inspection with a magnifier would locate dust particles, I can't see any visible flaw.
Optically the lens delivers superb IQ, and is very easy to focus due to heavy contrast. Sharpness is excellent wide open, and remarkable stopped down a bit.
Asking 300USD/280EUR, which includes Paypal fees and shipping to Europe or the US. Price is firm as I'm only reluctantly considering parting with it. Bank transfer accepted only from Euro countries, Paypal for the US.