The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica KM Hexanon 35mm f/2 and 90mm f/2.8, Ricoh GXR with M-Mount, Ricoh GR1v

kzphoto

I'm in the process of parting out some gear that I don't use:

Konica KM Hexanon 35mm f/2:

This lens is in near Mint- condition. Not too much in the way of usage marks, no paint wear or anything else. Glass is flawless, there's a few specks of dust which have absolutely no affect on picture quality. Lens comes with original hood, generic rear cap and original front cap. The front cap is pretty worn, but it still mounts onto the lens. It may slip off if you keep it on your camera, so I'd recommend throwing it into a box somewhere for safe keeping. I had papers and a box for this lens but they were thrown out when a family member decided to "clean" my room. Just back from a tune up with DAG, so I'm asking $900.

Konica 90mm f/2.8 - Lens is in EXC- condition -- the lens barrel and aperture ring show some paint wear which is typical for these lenses. Full disclosure: This lens was dropped into sand in October 2011 and promptly sent to DAG for an overhaul and cleaning. There is no grit in any movement on this item and DAG assures me it has been completely cleaned out. Due to the recent service, $450.

Ricoh GXR with M-Mount and EVF:
Camera has slight usage marks and the LCD has some of the anti-reflective coating worn off. There's a screen protector on the unit at the moment and there's some dust trapped underneath since it seems to be ineffective at keeping dust out. The unit comes with the original Ricoh branded battery and a Fuji battery which normally fits the X100. The Fuji battery has a much better battery life, because it is newer. You'll get the camera, mount, EVF, 2 batteries, battery charger, original Ricoh strap and Ricoh body cap. $750

Ricoh GR1v with filters, and 2 lens hoods:

I have a near mint Ricoh GR1v which has seen light use over the course of 2-3 years. The camera has mild use marks on the bottom and the edges of the leather look like they are slightly worn. Otherwise the camera doesn't show much use. I've put maybe 200 rolls through the camera and enjoyed it greatly, but my Leica M4 is seeing a helluva lot more use these days and I am moving away from film compacts. You'll get the original box, manual, strap, camera, as well as 4 filters with three mounting rings among the filters. 2 UV filters, one orange filter and a polarizer, all Ricoh branded. I'll also include the 2 hoods which fit this camera, one of which mounts securely, the other which mounts but does not feel secure when mounted. With all the extras included, I am asking $650.

Items are sent FedEx Ground, normally within 1-2 days of purchase. I'll provide a tracking number after the item is sent and I will give you a 7 days no questions asked return period after the item is delivered. I prefer to keep sales in the US, I am open to selling outside the US after 10 days without any movement on these items. Local sales for cash are preferred and I will discount items accordingly.

Photos of the lenses: http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=36337
Photos of the Ricoh cameras: http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=36338

I am interested in trades if you are trading a Fuji GF670.

Last edited: