The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GR1s (black) with date function

opticagent

Black Ricoh GR1s with date function: $300 (includes paypal and insured USPS Priority Mail)

Purchased from a friend as a backup body. Have since started shooting more digital and so I am thinning out my 135 gear.

The camera body is in user condition with marks of general wear.

Mechanically, the camera is in flawless condition, with focus, film advance, and exposure all working perfectly. The LCD does not have any bleeding issues common to these cameras.

Battery chamber is clean, the light seal foam on the back door (film window) was replaced.

Lens is clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, or fungus.

The camera comes with the date function allowing the option of burning the date onto the image. Also comes with a wrist strap and 4 rolls of HP5+ film.

I have sold some gear here in the past and have positive feedback listed. Also 100% under the same username on the *bay.
Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions or interest!

Cheers!

Last edited: