The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Black Paint M9

wjlapier

I'm selling my Leica Black Paint M9. This was Eric Kim's M9 before he switched over to film. I'm the third owner. I've maybe taken about 100 shots. It just sits in my bag unused. There are some light brassing spots, but no dings on the body. Comes with all boxed items and box. Incuded are two extra Leica batteries. ~ 15,000 actuations. Also has a Thumbie that is attached. Actually much nicer than the Thumbs-up. $4200 s/p insured in CONUS only. Pics upon request.

wjlapier

Two pics. You can see the slight brassing and the Thumbie. The Thumbie can be easily removed and not leave residue on the surface.

wjlapier

I'll consider a trade for a Leica M7 .85. + Cash on your end. If you have a black paint ala carte M7 .85 ( maybe .72 ), I'd consider a straight trade depending on condition. Only trading for the M9.