The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Billingham Rucksack, M9 Luigi Case w/Grip

GDI

ITEM #1 - This is a rare, discontinued Billingham 25 Rucksack Backpack. Obviously this is super quality; it is in very good condition with some minor scraps on the leather bottom. Comes with the stock inserts.

I am asking $200 or best offer.

ITEM #2 - A nice, used Luigi half case of a Leica ME, M9, or M8. It is the deluxe model with built in grip and removable back LCD/Controls Panel Cover. Good Condition. It does have some character-enhancing scratches on it. Also, these cases have a line of stitching that can mar the finish on the back of a camera; I had this scratch my M8 so I glued a strip of extremely soft chamois leather inside to prevent this occurring again. This is not noticeable when the case is on the camera.

I am asking $200 or best offer.

ITEM #1 Photos:

ITEM #2 Photos (note Strap and M9 are not included!) :

hulk

that is a very nice price on the rucksack, I love mine and we don't see them that much
Good luck with the sale

GDI

How about this CHEAP Luigi case for your M8 or M9? You really shouldn't use an M8 without LCD protection theses day - if it breaks the camera can't be fixed!! :)