The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X10 - SOLD

Don Hutton

Sent my Fuji X10 in to Fuji and I have just received back a brand new one with the latest sensor (no white orb issue). I have taken about 15 shots with it to make sure it is working perfectly and it is. Included is the very nice Fuji leather case- Amazon.com: Fujifilm Leather Case X10 for Digital Camera: Camera & Photo - for the camera as well as an extra Fuji battery, box and all original materials - except the manual (which I cannot find but which can be downloaded for free on the Fuji website). Everything is pristine. I'll include the service receipt from Fuji dated October 2012 to say that they have just replaced the camera.

$430 includes Paypal fees and insured lower 48 shipping.

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Re: FS: Fuji X10 - latest sensor with Fuji leather case - mint

Price reduced to $375 inclusive of shipping and Paypal.