The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU,UK): Zeiss, Olympus, Contax, Voigtländer

Amatieris

I would like to sell some lenses from my collection (too many for my needs). If you are after a good quality standard lens read on.
All lenses are used but in excellent condition. The older ones might have some dust particles inside, which is what you would expect. All lenses are manual focus with manual aperture rings.
Ask for pictures and I will update the thread if there is interest. Price does not include delivery. I live in United Kingdom.
Contax 50mm f1.4 - £200
Contax 50mm f1.7 - £130
Olympus 50mm f1.8 (made in Japan) - £20
Olympus 55mm f1.2 - £330
Carl Zeiss ZF 50mm f1.4 boxed - £290
Minolta MD 50mm f1.4 - £45
Voigtländer Color-Ultron 55mm f1.4 - bit more dust inside, generic cap front, no rear cap - £95

Amatieris

Thank you for your interest. Selling is not my strong side. I will try to put some picture in over time. I was recently asked about the Carl Zeiss ZF 50mm f1.4, so I have made couple pictures:

Amatieris

Yes, ZF series are for Nikon mount. Thank you for adding it, I forgot! I use it on canon and sony nex. ZF are more adaptable than ZE that lack aperture ring/