The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or Trade: Leica M6 TTL Millennium body, box, almost mint

vickko

FS or Trade: Leica M6 TTL Millennium body, box, almost mint.

I've had it since 2011 and have only exercised it. I haven't shot film through it.
It was a store demo camera when I bought it.

Asking $2800 USD plus shipping.

For trades, I'm looking for newer Leica M lenses, or Rolleiwide camera, or black Fuji GF670 or Bessa III, plus cash to make up the difference.

I'll offer free shipping for Canada and USA, but due to the value of this camera, it must be sent by courier, at the buyer's cost, for outside of North America. I'll use the courier of your choice, but prefer FEDEX.

Email me for photos.

Thanks, Vick

vickko

Updating the description and dropping the price ----> Now $2450 USD

I examined the camera closely and found these items:

- tiny spot on left (viewfinder) lug that shows brass. The spot is less than 1 millimeter in size

- very faint brush marks that might be strap marks at the left lug. These are on the paint surface only and not through to the brass

- tiny spot on film advance lever ridge, where it hits the hot shoe, that shows brass. Size is less than 1 millimeter

- light brush marks on the bottom plate, likely from being handled and put down on a table surface.

When I bought this camera, it was likely a dealer demo camera and that is where these marks came from. Despite these marks, this is still a beautiful camera.

The camera comes with its box and packaging.

Free shipping in Canada.

Courier (FEDEX, UPS or Purolator, your choice) at cost, for USA and outside of North America sales. This is due to insurance limitations. Canada Post only allows insurance up to $1000 on foreign packages.

Please add 3% if paying with Paypal.