The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus 22 (Mamiya mount)

S

Shelby Lewis

I have a Mamiya mount Leaf Aptus 22 that I'd like to sell. It's in fantastic condition and comes with the following:

-Leaf Aptus 22 Digital Back
-Sensor Cover
-Screen protector
-Leaf Soft Case
-3 Leaf Batteries
-2 Chargers
-Firewire Cable
-9,236 actuations
-Box and Manuals

$4000 US

I bought it a few month back and haven't even used it and have decided to go another direction with my photographic work. Here is a link to the original photos from the buyer I got it from: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17184321/Aptus22.zip

I'll post a photo or two of the back powered up with the actual shot count in the next 24. Here's a great chance to get a great condition back with minimal use.

Thanks,
Shelby
Welcome to Shelby Lewis Photography's Blogsite - SL+P: Shelby Lewis Photography Blogsite

S

Shelby Lewis

And a quick photo of the back powered up... with shot count:

S

Shelby Lewis

Been traveling, so no bump for a few days.

$3650 shipped

S

Shelby Lewis

Haven't had time to list this on eBay... So bump it is.

$3500 OBO

S

Shelby Lewis

Tough market... still for sale. $3200 Open to potential trades for sony gear (A900/99).

menos

Does this back fit straight to a manual focus Mamiya Super or Pro body?
Is this a 6x4.5 full frame sensor?

S

Shelby Lewis

Does this back fit straight to a manual focus Mamiya Super or Pro body?
Is this a 6x4.5 full frame sensor?
Not that I know of... it was designed to fit onto the AFD series bodies (and will work on the Phase One AF and DF as well), or the RZ Pro II and PRo IID bodies with an adapter.