The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GRD IV, GW-2, GH-2, GV-2, CA-2 $800

kzphoto

I'm selling a gently used Ricoh GRD IV with the 28mm viewfinder, filter adapter with hood, electronic cable release and the 21mm conversion lens. I purchased the camera in June and I like shooting with it. The 21mm conversion lens makes for a great street kit and it means *massive* DOF. I think at f/5.6 @ 2 meters, everything from 1' to infinity is in focus. Camera is easy to handle and operate and supports the newest Eye-Fi 2 cards. This hasn't seen much use since I acquired a Fuji X-Pro so I'd like to see it find a good home.

Not too much in the way of cosmetic wear and tear I would rate this at EXC + to Mint -. Optics are clean, with no cleaning marks or blemishes. There is a screen protector on the back of the camera but there are some small smudge marks to the LCD. These do not show when the LCD is on and they do not affect the performance of the LCD. I have original boxes and papers for everything.

The camera retails for $600 and the included accessories are nearly $450 in value. I prefer to keep sales within the US, and I have a 7 day no questions asked return policy. Contact me directly for quick responses: kevin at kzphoto dot org.

Photos coming Monday.

Last edited: