The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Really Right Stuff PCL-1 Panning Clamp and Acratech Leveling Base

Don Libby

Title says it all and click here for the RRS website.

Condition is like new. I bought this shortly before I decided to order the D4 and had it on top of an Acratech leveling base.

Both are like new.

The PCL-1 costs $235 and am willing to sell it for $175

The Acratech Leveling base sells new for $150. For sale at $90.00

Buy both for $250. PayPal fees are included as is shipping CONUS. If you want either or both and live outside the US let me know and we'll see about the shipping, however you will be responsible for the full cost.

Don

Don Libby

The leveling base is now sold which leaves the PCL-1 for $175.00

Operators are standing by :D

Almost forgot - Guy do you want this?

Don

kdphotography

Almost forgot - Guy do you want this?

Don
:ROTFL:

Hey---are you sure you want to sell the RRS PCL-1? This is one of those things that is great to have. Use only with a leveling base and you've got a great low-profile tripod head.

And I know----I'm already on my second PCL-1 after having sold the first one and an acratech leveling base a bit too quickly....