The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX 7 KIT with 18-55mm and 16mm

gambaphoto

Love this little power house but my needs have changed and this package needs to find a new home. I am selling as a total package, I'll have no need for the 16mm without the camera. Everything is included from the original packages. the camera has been used lightly as my home camera for photographing the kids. I will include shipping in the US and Canada using USPS. I will post photo tonight after I get home but I can tell you this package has very light use and looks and works as new.

NEX 7 body
18-55mm BLACK KIT LENS
16mm pancake lens
packaging/manuals/strap/caps/the works.

$1050 paypal gift.

Please let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Paul

gambaphoto

16mm lens has been sold separately.

NEX 7 kit with 18-55mm black lens still available now $975.00 pp gift including shipping.

gambaphoto

OK OK.....

I don't think I have ever seen a camera loose so much value so fast, not even a year has gone by and its been reduced to less then 30%.

SO I'll break it up

BODY ONLY with box and strap and body cap packaging and manuals and such $850 free shipping US and CAN and I'll include the Fotodiox Nikon to Sony adapter

BLACK EDITION 18-55mm with caps and shade $120 free shipping US and CAN

Love this little power house but my needs have changed and this package needs to find a new home. I am selling as a total package. Everything is included from the original packages. the camera has been used lightly as my home camera for photographing the kids. I will include shipping in the US and Canada using USPS. I will post photo tonight after I get home but I can tell you this package has very light use and looks and works as new.

NEX 7 body
packaging/manuals/strap/caps/the works.

Please let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Paul

gambaphoto

the BLACK EDITION 18-55mm with caps and shade $120 free shipping US and CAN

HAS SOLD>>>>

*****STILL AVAILABLE ****
BODY ONLY with box and strap and body cap packaging and manuals and such $850 free shipping US and CAN and I'll include the Fotodiox Nikon to Sony adapter