Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

bigvalueinc

Arrow FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

After alot of thought I have decided to sell my M9. The shutter count is 4900 and the body is the steel grey/silver model. There are a couple very light scratches on the base of the plate, as well as a very minor scratch on the top that is barely visable. Comes in the original box with initially included paperwork and accessories. Price is $4600 via PayPal.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

To the seller: These are pictures I took of the camera some months ago before I sold it. While I don't mind someone using my images, a request would be nice. Also, I am not sure if you are a commercial vendor (as there is a used electronics site with the same name) but there is a specific section for commercial vendor sales.

To potential buyers: These images were taken in March of this year. I cannot say if they accurately represent the current state of the camera but beware that they are not up to date. (Mods: If this should not be placed here please feel free to delete this comment)

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

Quote Originally Posted by cmace127 View Post
    To the seller: These are pictures I took of the camera some months ago before I sold it. While I don't mind someone using my images, a request would be nice. Also, I am not sure if you are a commercial vendor (as there is a used electronics site with the same name) but there is a specific section for commercial vendor sales.

To potential buyers: These images were taken in March of this year. I cannot say if they accurately represent the current state of the camera but beware that they are not up to date. (Mods: If this should not be placed here please feel free to delete this comment)
    Thank you for bringing this up. Personally I would like to see updated images and I'm sure buyers would as well.also if you are a dealer let us know and we will move this thread. We keep private and commercial separate .
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com