The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Black Leica M9

panda81

Here are three photos of the camera. Sorry for the not so great quality, I was taking these photos in a rush.

The camera is in excellent condition. I couldn't find any scratches or nicks on the metal plates. The leatherette covering has a bit of a discoloration near the 8 o'clock position of the lens mount (you can probably see it a little in the first picture), but I think that's more of a stain that can be wiped off easily rather than a scratch. Either way it's not nearly any kind of significant damage to the camera.

The camera also has a Schott glass cover on the back (seen on the second photo) to protect the LCD screen. It has been there since day 1. The camera will come with battery, charger, lens mount cover, and strap.

I've sent it into New Jersey once only to calibrate the rangefinder focus, but never had any issues with dead pixels or cracked sensors that have been reported on some forums.

I'm looking for $4400 including shipping and Paypal but willing to listen to reasonable offers. Not interested in any trades.

panda81

yes SOLD to abstract.

sorry i don't know how to change the title of the thread =(

by the way, abstract is an incredibly patient and polite person - never hesitate to interact with him! :)