The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2 Sigma Dp2 Merrills for sale

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I have two LN Sigma DP2 Merrills for sale...

#1 This was my first DP2 Merrill...total exposures is 454....LN with box and the JLM grip and L plate...will add two Ricoh compatible batteries to the two with the camera.

It is pristine...I have just been buying too many things to keep it.

$875 plus paypal and shipping of your choice....CONUSA only. Confirmed address and signature for paypal.

#2 DP2 Merrill never used...I upgraded the firmware to the previously newest but this has been sitting in a box in the closet...I bought it to use if my #1 died or was stolen.

$850 plus paypal and shipping of your choice...CONUSA only. Confirmed address and signature for paypal.

I cannot think of a better camera at this level...just have too many new things to justify keeping these.

Thanks for looking....

Bob