The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Sony A900 $1325

Excellent A900 recently purchased used from Precision Camera, where they gave the camera a good cleaning before I picked it up.

This was a stop-gap purchase until the A99 arrived so it is time to go to another owner.

Camera is clean, and fully functional. I just removed the GCS hard screen protector and the screen looks immaculate except for one tiny little mark that you can see in the picture of the rear (it may clean off as I did not scrub it hard). This camera is a tank!

Includes battery and charger, two 32GB Compact Flash cards and the FS-HS1AM adapter - that's a couple hundred dollars worth of extras making this a steal.

See photos of and photos taken by this beauty...

$1325 shipped to CONUS.

Amin

Great (!) price, and terrific photos. Very tempting! What was the lens used for the cat photo?

Hey Amin!

It was the Sony 35 f/1.4G. a wrongly maligned lens in my estimation. It gives a very classic render with much more character than say the Canon 35L. Although the Canon has more resolving power...I believe the concert shot was with the 35 as well.

Chad

Edit - concert photo was with the CZ 24mm

Last edited: