The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-Pro-1 Body & Grip, 35, 60, EF-X20

Bigkidneys

Purchased my X-Pro-1 body with 35/1.4 and 18/2 back on April 3rd. Used it for two trips and shooting my girls on occasion and it was put up for most of the summer. Has less than 1,000 clicks for sure, probly more around 500. The files it delivers are great and those are just jpg as I only use raw with aperture which is soon to have that capability. Sold the 18/2 a few months ago after I picked up the 60 Macro so the following is what comes with the kit:

1. Fuji X-Pro-1 Body with extra generic battery and red soft release
2. Fuji Grip
3. Fuji 35/1.4
4. Fuji 60/2.4
5. Fuji EF-X20
6. Aputure TTL off camera cable
6. Cable release
7. Kipon M42 to Xpro adapter

Paid over $3400 for all this and used it very little. Moved to an Oly EM-5 as I just don't need the Fuji. Asking $2500 net shipped in conus. Will be listing a mint Fujinon EBC 50/1.4 and Jupiter 9 in another thread if interested. Will post pics if needed but trust me, all of it is practically mint. Screen protector on since day one. Won't break things up unless no sale after a week or a buyer for each item. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Bigkidneys

Will break it down as follows:

1. Body with Grip, M42 Adapter, cable release, all manuals and boxes : $1200 net shipped in conus
2. 35/1.5 with hood and cap and box : $500 net shipped in conus
3. 60/2.4 with hood and cap and box : $550 net shipped in conus
4. Fuji EF-X20 Flash with Aputure TTL cable and box : $150 net shipped in conus

Maybe breaking it up will move it along quickly. Thanks.

RAnder4370

Hi there BigKidneys. I would like to buy your EF-X20 and TTL cord if it's still available. I can do Pay Pal or send you a studio check which your welcome to hang onto the items until the check clears before sending. Whichever works best for you. You can reach me via email at [email protected]. Thanks. Randy Anderson

Bigkidneys

I can do $1125 net shipped in conus for the body, grip, and accessories. Pretty sure the 60 macro is taken.