The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya D (Phase One) 28mm f4.5 lens

adamduckworth

I'm selling my Mamiya D 28mm f4.5 lens. It's identical to the Phase One version.

I'd describe it as Exc++ although I can't see any faults on it at all. Optically and mechanically perfect. I've used on on my P40+ back and it's stunning.

It comes with lens hood and rear cap, the gelatin filter holder and it is in its original box. I'll photograph it tomorrow and upload pics then.

Looking for £1750 plus postage and fees. I'm based in Northamptonshire, UK. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under my own name.

Reason for sale is have bought the LS version to use with high speed flash sync. (Which is why the Mamiya one I have for sale had little use as I use flash a lot.)

Thanks

Adam Duckworth

adamduckworth

The only sign, I believe, that it's been used at all are the marks on the mount where it has been on the camera a few times.