The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Contax T2, Price lowered.

PatrickCheung

CONTAX T2 - $350 SHIPPED TO NA, OBO.

For sale is a charcoal Contax T2. I bought it off a member here in the summer, and it's been in the same condition ever since.

Mechanically, the camera functions perfectly fine. The lens is clean, clear, and free of scratches. Aperture ring and focus dial click as they should. Flash is operational.

There is a bit of wear on the lens cover. The viewfinder has a bit of dust on it, and what appears to be a smudge on the inside, maybe a case very minor haze? Viewfinder isn't affected by this as far as I can tell. I can see fine through it; it's pretty darn clear.

The camera comes with original box, manual, case, strap, and a battery.

Selling because I want to try something new, plus I could use the money for school if I don't find a Klasse!

I'm looking for $350 shipped to NA... or a trade for/towards a Fuji Klasse S or W (W preferred) in a similar condition. International buyers contact me for price.

Best way to contact me is through email, patrick.cheung93 at gmail dot com!