The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter attachment for Elinchrom or *Profoto

rcrivera

Excellent condition Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter. This can be used with Profoto if you purchase an Elinchrom to Profoto adapter (#EL26333).

I use Broncolor now so I dont have use for this one anymore.

$1250 shipped in CONUS.

RC

Tibor

Hi,

I just want to say this is one great light modifier :thumbs: I have the Profoto Pro Fresnel Spot and it is a beautiful hard light source that is even all across.

If I am not mistaken the Elinchrom one has even larger fresnel lens (17" or 44cm) than Profoto (12" or 30cm). The bigger the better ;)

Wish you best of luck with the sale.

Tibor

I don't know about Elinchrom prices, but I just got my used Profoto Pro Fresnel Spot one month ago from my Profoto dealer - it was his demo piece - and paid 1.080 € (1.370,95 $) for it (new would cost me 1.678,80 € (2.131,07 $) here, it is 1.997,00 $ at B&H).

So, yes, these fresnels are expensive and if I am not mistaken, the Spot Lite S35 is no longer being produced by Elinchrom.

The 17" Fresnel lens really is tempting :D

symbolphoto

Sorry, i didn't mean for it to sound like price policing...

I'd love to own it. I guess i'm surprised and ignorant to the pricing of that item.