Site Sponsors

Thread: Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter attachment for Elinchrom or *Profoto

Post Thanks / Like

Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter attachment for Elinchrom or *Profoto

Excellent condition Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter. This can be used with Profoto if you purchase an Elinchrom to Profoto adapter (#EL26333).

I use Broncolor now so I dont have use for this one anymore.

$1250 shipped in CONUS.

RC

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter attachment for Elinchrom or *Profoto

Hi,

I just want to say this is one great light modifier I have the Profoto Pro Fresnel Spot and it is a beautiful hard light source that is even all across.

If I am not mistaken the Elinchrom one has even larger fresnel lens (17" or 44cm) than Profoto (12" or 30cm). The bigger the better

Wish you best of luck with the sale.
    Keeping film photography and printing alive!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elinchrom Spot Lite S35 Fresnel/Flooter attachment for Elinchrom or *Profoto

Tempting, but quite expensive.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about Elinchrom prices, but I just got my used Profoto Pro Fresnel Spot one month ago from my Profoto dealer - it was his demo piece - and paid 1.080 (1.370,95 $) for it (new would cost me 1.678,80 (2.131,07 $) here, it is 1.997,00 $ at B&H).

So, yes, these fresnels are expensive and if I am not mistaken, the Spot Lite S35 is no longer being produced by Elinchrom.

The 17" Fresnel lens really is tempting
    Keeping film photography and printing alive!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, i didn't mean for it to sound like price policing...

I'd love to own it. I guess i'm surprised and ignorant to the pricing of that item.