Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Arca Swiss C1 Cube

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Arca Swiss C1 Cube

I purchased this cube brand new from BHPhotoVideo on 4/29/11. Shortly after purchasing it, primarily for use on architectural shoots, I started to transition towards a focus on weddings primarily, and so now I've had it sitting on top of my tripod, in a bag, in the office...

Like anyone who sells this amazing head, I know I'm going to regret it, but it just doesn't make sense to keep gear around that you haven't used in over 6 months soooo here she goes.

It's in absolutely perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the version without the leather case. Brand new it will run $1,699.

I'm looking to get $1,500 + paypal fes if applicable and I'll pay for shipping within the CONUS.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Arca Swiss C1 Cube

would you mind posting a closer photo of the rubbing on the gearing where it goes from black to brass?

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, good question I suppose. In actuality, I didn't take those photos to show there was brassing, I took them to show the movements of the head. Looking close at the head right now there's no indication that there is poor alignment or anything like that. It's simply gears, and I would venture a guess that with heavy use the whole length of the gears would look like that. It's nice and smooth and precise, the teeth aren't chewing each other up or anything.

Post Thanks / Like

The Cube has been SOLD