The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Hasselblad CFII39 MS Multishot digital back

Dustbak

I am not using my CFII39MS back anymore. This is the latest version of the CF multishot back made by Hasselblad. This is the one with the better IR filter, etc. It is like the H3DII39 but with the flexibility to use the back on other bodies as well. You can use it via the Ixpress adapter system on cameras like Mamiya, Rollei, Contax, Mamiya RZ, Hasselblad V & H and last but not least it is very well suited for use on a tech camera.

The back is in excellent condition. It is used but has hardly signs of usage. Naturally the IR filter is without spots, scratches or any other things that shouldn't be there. It is fully functional and works great. Images in single shot are stunning but the images made in 4shot are truly phenomenal. The multishot images are of higher quality than anything coming out of my H4D60.

I am the first owner of the system and bought it new from my dealer several years ago.

It comes with everything shown in the overview image. The supplied Ixpress adapter is for the Hasselblad H system. I have made images from every angle I could think of but if you have questions do not hesitate to ask me. I am a serious seller and I want the person that buys this to be happy with it. I am sure the new owner will not be disappointed with it.

Asking 6900euros

Double Negative

Not Available
Eh?

This listing (110998552531) has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.