The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Olympus OMD-EM5 plus lenses plus handgrip

docdave37

I am selling an OLYMPUS OMD-EM5, plus 14-42 lens, plus 40-150 lens, plus the flash unit, plus 3 "official" olympus batteries, plus 2 aftermarket batteries, plus the $300 handgrip.

I bought the camera from B@H on June 6th. The camera has less than 200 shutter actuations. It is in flawless condition with all the original papers, manuals, and boxes. The camera is amazing, but it just doesn't fit my hands. I tried to get over it, but I just cannot work the back buttons comfortably. My loss is someone's gain. Check the photos.

I want $1000 for the entire kit. The buyer is responsible for postage charges at whatever level of service he prefers.

Please contact me at my email address:

[email protected]

Thank you!

DAVE

Last edited: