The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S2 System for sale! (30/70/120mm) +++

aremarmelade

Hello

Due to family multiplications, washingmachine killing itself, wife wants new kitchen.. =) im looking to sell my Leica S2 system setup.. ok I also want a mono...

It is in very good condition, no scratches or any marks to speak of..

It consists of the following:
S2 Body
30mm f/2.8 Elmarit
70mm f/2.5 Sumarit
120mm f/2.5 Sumarit Macro

1 extra battery, Remote Cable release and all other included accessories.

All bought less than one year ago from respectable dealer in Netherlands.

Im located in Oslo, Norway so I can ship from here or meet buyers that are in the "neighborhood"..

Price:28.500 USD ( I may be interested in taking a 50 NX 0.95 as a part of payment.. and other >1.4 lenses)

Payment:preferred Swift/Iban

Shipping: After your wishes (not included)

I can provide photos if wished, I also have all boxes for the kit.

I do have also two lenses with Leica S adapters, the Hasselblad 110f2 and Mamiya 80mm f1.9 theese will be sold when the kit goes.. or can be included for a negotiable price..

Please dont hesitate to contact me if you are wondering about anything..

best,

are at marmelade dot net

Last edited:

aremarmelade

Sold off forum.

Still have Mamiya 80 f1.9 N and Hasseblad 110 f2 Zeiss with Leica adapters for sale.. will list both shortly.

Best,

Are