The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica M6 TTL

naruto1980

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL 0.72. The Leica M6 has serial number is 2497593. The body look decent. There is no scratch at all. The paint is wear at edge and strap lugs. There is still plastic in the bottom plate. I bring the camera to Youxin Ye to have him adjusted the horizontal and vertical focus, cleaned the viewfinder and adjusted the shutter speed. It's not CLA because he told me it is not necessary in current condition. The camera is in perfect working condition. I try to post all of detail pictures here. If you need more please let me know.

The leather strap is not included, but it will go with the original Leica strap.

I would like to sell it for $1300 or best offer. I will only accept trade for a Rolleiflex 2.8f or Canon 5D MIII with cash on my side

I am living in Boston so I well come to meet directly.
I already sold a Leica M7 Flag and a Leica 35mm Summicron pre ASPH here. Or you can find me on eBay with id naruto19800.

naruto1980

Hi,
I have just relocated to Raleigh, NC. Welcome to meet directly here in NC. I am still looking to trade for a good turntable.