The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 Outfit, Lenses, Phase One P21+

J

jalfano

Time to buy all new Zeiss glass for my D800! :)

So, for sale is one Contax 645 outfit, which includes:

Contax 645 camera body with a Maxwell Precision Optics focusing screen(originally $300) and Really Right Stuff camera plate.
Contax MF-1 Prism Finder (minor wear on underside finish only)
Contax 645 AF Zeiss 80mm f2 T* lens with lens hood, original lens pouch.
Contax MFB-1 Film Back Holder with a cover, Contax MFB-1A 120/220 Film Insert and dark slide
Contax P-8 Power Pack
All boxes, original caps, manuals. Works perfectly, only visible wear noted above.
Price: $2,200

I also have the following lenses:

Contax 140/2.8 SONNAR lens - $600
Contax 120/4 APO MAKRO PLANAR lens - $850
Contax 210/4 SONNAR lens with lens hood - $600
Contax 1.4X MUTAR for both the 140 and the 210 - $500

All were were purchased from B&H and are in 9+ condition - no signs of wear and all glass is clear and clean.

And finally:

Phase One P21+ Digital Back for Contax
s/n DWO20140 originally purchased from Capture Integration. count: 2805. Includes 3 batteries, charger, sensor cleaner, all cables, case.
cosmetically like new, works perfectly.
Price: $4,500 OBO.

Willing to talk discount for the whole package! Please email me instead of PM - [email protected] or call: 650 7405211. If you're located in the SF Bay Area, we can certainly arrange to meet...I'm located just down the street from Jack!

Paypal and CONUS shipping only.

J

jalfano

The Contax Outfit has been sold!
All of the lenses are still available.
Lowering the price of the P21+ to $4,000 OBO

thanks,

ja

J

jalfano

Phase P21+ SOLD
All of the lenses are still available. can provide images on request. current prices are all based on ebay comps for actual sold items, but if you want a bit more of a deal, feel free to ping me via email! thanks!