The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron 35mm ASPH and Limited Ed. Summicron 50mm LTM

india42

Hello,
I guess it's time to thin the heard. I have 2 leica lenses for sale, both in used but excellent condition.
1. A Summicron 35mm ASPH - I have recently aquired a ver. IV Summicron, sadly this one needs to go. I have the box, hood and cap for the hood, and rear cap, however no leather case, instructions, or warranty card. I inspected it pretty closely and can't find a mark on it (glass or body), except for the hand 6-bit coding on the mount. Asking $2700US, including paypal and shipping to the United States.
2. This is a Limited Edition Summicron 50mm LTM made for the Japanese market. I have heard conflicting stoies about how many were made, some say 1000, some say 2000. I didn't care about that, I bought it because I thought I was going to purchase a IIIf, however the deal fell through, so I used this on my M8. For the collector out there, yes I used it (thats what it was made for), but every time I attached the lens, I worried something would happen to it. So it's time to cut it loose, maybe someone with an M-mount and LTM cameras can get some use out of it. This one has the box, leather case, warranty card, instructions, both caps, and a Leitz Wetzlar LTM to M adapter. Same condition as the 35mm, I can't find a mark on it. Asking $2800US, including paypal and shipping to the United States.
Please feel free to ask questions. In case you are wondering, I have sold here before, but it's been a couple years. I buy alot on the auction site (well the wife does, anyway), over 700 feedback score 100% positive, same handle as here.

india42

Price reduced:
35mmSummicron ASPH - $2500, including shipping and Paypal to the United States

50mm Summicron LTD ED - $2600, including shipping and Paypal to the United States

Thanks for looking,
Paul

india42

Hmmm...
I must have these priced to high, because nobody seems interested.

OK, how about this
35mm Summicron ASPH - $2300US, net to me (buyer pays PayPal and Shipping)
50mm Summicron LTM - $2400US, net to me (same as above)

Thanks for looking...