Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thumbs up FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

I have three really handy bags for sale. Great bags all of them, but I simply have too many bags and need to move some out of the gear cabinet.

1) SOLD: Think Tank Retrospective 10 in Pinestone: TT Retrospective Pinestone This one is in excellent condition, very clean and I'm including some extra dividers. A great travel bag. ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. SOLD

2) SOLD Domke F803 in Brown Waxwear: Domke F-803 Waxwear Camera Satchel Shoulder Bag 701-83A B&H Also in great shape with original square slot divider. In addition to being maybe the ideal Leica M or minimalist traveller kit bag, this also makes a great shoulder bag for schlepping Medium Format lenses! ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. SOLD

3) SOLD: Pelican 1514 (1510 with dividers) carry-on roller case in black with dividers: Pelican 1514 Carry On 1510 Case with Dividers 1510-004-180 B&H This one shows some light scuffs on the exterior, but is otherwise perfect. The insert and all the dividers are there and in excellent condition, but somewhere along the line I lost the egg-crate foam piece that served as the lid liner --- I never used it as I usually had my laptop case and jacket stowed there instead. Obviously a piece of replacement foam is easy to find anywhere, but note that you can buy this lid organizer for $20 and it would be more useful than the foam anyway: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Organizer.html. Bullet-proof protection. ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. Note it won't be boxed -- I'll simply slap a label on the outside and ship it to you SOLD
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

re: FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

pending sale on TT and Pelican, Domke still available.
    Jack

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent on Domke bag!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

PM's all replied!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Only the Domke is left:

Domke F803 in Brown Waxwear: Domke F-803 Waxwear Camera Satchel Shoulder Bag 701-83A B&H In great shape with original square slot divider. In addition to being maybe the ideal Leica M or minimalist traveller kit bag, this also makes a great shoulder bag for schlepping Medium Format lenses! ~~ Asking $95 shipped US.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

Bump
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

Domke is now sold.

All bags have been sold.
    Jack