The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One DF+Schneider 80mm LS+Leaf Aptus 65S

wolf65

I'm selling my Phase One DF + Schneider 80mm LS + Leaf Aptus 65S.
Body is less than 2 years old, back less than 4 years, both first hand.
Back purchased from Calumet/Germany, the body/lens directly from Phase/Germany.
Body and back have been checked by Phase/Leaf about 2 months ago.
Focus has been calibrated and works perfect.
Everything is in excellent condition, except a tiny scratch on the body.
Asking price is 7.000 Euro + shipping.
I'm living in Berlin/Germany.
I also have a bunch of lenses to sell, but only after body and back are gone.
(35mm/45mm/50mm shift/55mm/150mm/300mm APO/Extension Tube NA401)

if you wanna get in contact directly:
[email protected]

Wolfgang Bellwinkel

Last edited:

wolf65

i have had some bad experiences with people who were very enthusiastic to buy things and then suddenly went silent. in the meantime i already had rejected other offers. i try to be fair and the first bidder (in this case you) will defintely get the equipment for the price that has been agreed on and even an offer of a 100 euro more from somebody else later on will not change this procedure. but as long the money is not on my account or in my pocket i consider this offer as valid.

Bruno

I'm waiting for the payments Wolfang, so if You don't want to wait, You have all the way free to sell it to another person. 4 people regrets the purchase in three days, so this is an Uncertainty.

I want to ask for your forgiveness if I have disturbed You in anytime. But I can't afford like I said if I don't sell my Leica stuff first.

All my best,

Bruno

wolf65

how many times have you done the same procedere dear bruno?
i want it, i'll take it... , posting that the item actually is already yours,
possibly discouraging others from bidding until you find out that you don't have the money. (at least twice within a single month i guess) i consider that as pretty dubious!

anyway whoever might be interested: the camera is still there, price down to 6.800 euro plus shipping/insurance.

J

jamagram

Hello Wolf,

I would be interested to speak to you about the camera, lens and back as well as either the 55mm or the 45 mm lens as a complete packed set. Can we talk about that and how much you would want?

What about batteries and other accessories and software?

Many thanks. You may PM me if you like.

jamagram