Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M2 in Vienna

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M2 in Vienna

Selling my Leica M2 (no frameline preview lever, #975517). Previous owner bought it from Leicashop Vienna and now it is here again.

The camera is in excellent condition - the usual faint bright lines and light marks on the metal that are virtually impossible to photograph, and a patch of vulcanite over the ASA dial that's been repaired at some point (vulcanite does not show any signs of deterioration).

The finder is extremely bright, contrasty and sharp. Shutter and wind action are butter smooth, all times are accurate, the curtains are faultless. This camera works much smoother than my M3's which I thought were already plenty smooth! Still M3 is better suited for lenses I work with, so this beauty needs to go.

Price: 680 EUR shipped.
    EU bank transfer preferred but Paypal is fine too if you handle the fees.

While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. - Dorothea Lange

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M2 in Vienna

Interested in this camera. Will you sale this camera combine with the lens? If so, please tell me the price. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Replied to PM, the pictured lens is not for sale.
    While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. - Dorothea Lange

Post Thanks / Like

Final price drop to 660 EUR for those using EU bank transfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Sold pending payment.