The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One DF+ & Schneider 80mm LS lens BRAND NEW SEALED IN BOX

I purchased a kit with my P65+. I want my savings to move on to the members of GetDPI. So my prices on these items will be 15 percent off the brand new price of the items. If you live in Europe, the price is 15% off the price in euros of what it costs at an authorized dealer. If you live in the states, it is 15 percent off in USD of an authorized dealer. etc. etc. After you save taxes, these are huge savings for European residents.

Items for sale:
1. Phase One DF+ (receive on Monday)
2. Phase One 80mm LS SK80 Leaf Shutter (still has plastic wrapping around box with seal)

Last edited:
OK price reductions - REMEMBER - EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW, still in packaging! I can take pictures of the boxes if necessary, but cannot take pictures of the items as they are sealed in plastic.
Phase One DF+ (Price New : $5990) - My Price - $4,850
Phase One Schneider 80mm LS (Price New: $2,690) - My Price - $2,075

Come on getDPI! These are great prices, as these were purchased new, they come with warranty as well, someone tell me if I'm wrong.

Will ship worldwide!

New Deal for the next 2 days!

Will sell the Phase One DF+ & 80mm Lens for 6,750! Thats a savings of over $2,200 (BEFORE TAXES). For European residents this is a savings of almost 35 percent for absolutely brand new, still sealed in box items!