The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SMC Pentax-A 50mm F1.4 CLA'd 5D modded w/adapter

Thatspec

Very nice condition Pentax-A 50mm F1.4 thats been completely cleaned, lubed, and professionally modded for use on any Eos body including 5D series. The tab has been left long enough that it wouldn't be hard to re-extend it for "A" functionality on Pentax bodies though the protector fin has been machined flush. I bought this after researching the Pentax 50 line and these late serial # A's (perpetuated internet rumour ahead) have the sought after greenish/purple coatings (particularly if you put something green next to them;)). Regardless, still a very late serial # and takes spectacular photos wide open, a fact on and off of the internet. I don't know where to price this but thinking $150 shipped Conus, think I paid $180 and then all the work done to it plus a decent chipped adapter. This has to be one of the best values in the EOS alt world. I'm fresh out of EOS it seems these days. Includes three pictured caps and chipped EOS adapter.

Last edited: