The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- 50 mm Summilux E43 and 35 mm f.25 Summarit - Priced to sell ;)

ashwinrao1

Hi guys,
As I am trying to raise funds for a significant lens purchase, a couple of lenses will have to be sold:

1. Leica 50 mm f/1.4 Summilux version 2 (Black anodized), in excellent condition, comes with B+W UV MRC filter, front and rear caps, and an aftermarket vented hood. Glass is perfect save for a pinpoint bubble in the rear element, and aperture is snappy. Cosmetics: Excellent-plus, with a couple of brass marks on the barrel. A fantastic quality user.

Price: $2150 net to me

2. Leica Summarit 35 mm f/2.5, in mint condition. Comes with box, papers, packaging, lens front and rear caps. Condition is mint.

Price: $1200 net to me

I accept personal checks or bank checks. No paypal. Prefer CONUS sales only.

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

I'd have to check with FedEx or UPS, but I would ship via trackable insured shipping, probably $100 USD added to price, or close to that....

ashwinrao1

A monday bump for some lovely glass...

Shot taken with the 35 Summarit on the MM

Shot taken with the 50 lux pre-asph E43 on the MM

ashwinrao1

Just an FYI that I will include BOTH an E 45 B+W UV Haze MRC filter and a Yellow 22 MRC Filter (also B+W) into the deal with the Summilux pre-asph E43. Of note, both filters screw into the lens' filter thread fully. APparently, many filters are unable to fully screw in due to thread pitch differences, but both filters that I own do so perfectly. This is apparently somewhat of a challenge with this particular lens, that my copy does not suffer from! Yay. THe screw in hood then can screw into the filter's thread or directly into the lens, if filters are not necessary.....

Also, new prices:

50 Lux pre-asph (E43): $2100 USD plus shipping
35 Summarit: $1150 USD plus shipping

Last edited: