The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] FS: Leica M2, M3, M4 Camera collection

just4fun

Hello
I am about to sell my collection of Leica M Cameras, the sale includes: M2-M3-M4

- The M3: Is 1.1 Million Serial number, in MINT- condition with L seal intact, Lugs has some green spots, probably oxidized from brass (experts please chime in), do have some very small marks if look closely. Top looks excellent, I can only see a few tiny bright marks (2-3) near 1 of the lug and faint mark near M3 and serial number. The bottom has few tiny bright marks under close inspection. I think it's a MINT- but I will advertise as "EXC+" to be safe. I bought as many as 5 M3 cameras, this one is the best of them all
- The M2/M4: They are in similar condition, beautiful, I would rate it as "EXC+" but will advertise as "EXC" to be safe, you'll like them, both bottom has many marks and wears, but I am sure they are still looks nice (M2 is a little bit better) - The top: both are Very Nice, more like EXC+, you will find some bright marks but they are very minor.

Vulcanite's are perfect for all 3
L Seal are intact for all 3
Of course all 3 are in perfect working order.

I will take pictures of each one soon if I have enough interest.
My Price is $3000 for ALL, You pay $89 extra if using Paypal, You also have to pay shipping of your choice (With Insurance recommended)

I am sorry but my price is Firm for now, It took me many years and effort to collect all 3 in such a nice condition like this... I am not going to discuss about the condition because they are depends on how critical you are, MINT to me does not MINT to some other, But 1 thing for sure is $3000 is the price I am willing to let them go... so please respect my price and make no low balled offer. I am not intend to separate them either so don't ask.
If you want to collect M cameras, buy this set will save you lots of time :)

Here are some Quick Pictures of them that I took earlier today:

just4fun

can i ask what the eye piece is on the M3?
It's probably just a protector? because I don't see any difference with or without it, it's clear and it's there since I bought it. I can take details pictures of that. And yes, it's removable just like a magnify.

griffin

wonderful collection! wish i have the cash to absorb them all!

where in California are you at? maybe we can meet up in person to take a look at these beauties.

just4fun

wonderful collection! wish i have the cash to absorb them all!

where in California are you at? maybe we can meet up in person to take a look at these beauties.
I am in Orange County, 10 min away from Disney Land :)
You are welcome to come and check it out whether buy it or not :)
Thanks