The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon RF Rangefinder 50mm f1.2 LTM + Original Lens Shade Hood + Adapter

kloud

Hi Everyone,

Here's a very nice lens for you: Canon RF Rangefinder 50mm f/1.2 LTM, which can be mounted using the adapter on a Leica, Epson RD1, etc.
It's in MINT condition, works perfectly, the lens has no scratch on it (front or back), the mount has some scratches on it, which don't affect the performance (can be seen on pics).
The focusing ring is a bit slow, but is flawless when it comes to sharpness.

It's a beast indeed! And it was produced a long time ago, so it's not in its prime, but it performs very efficiently and there's certainly enough glass at 1.2 to compete with the fastest lenses out there!

Sold with its Original Lens Shade Hood in its Original Leather Case !! VERY RARE! The price of the hood+case itself ranges around 200€).
Sold with another shade hood, smaller in size (as i didn't have the original first).

Come with front and back caps.

Price is 800€, which is a good deal, considering the options included!

Shipping from France to Europe and International. Shipping fees are at my charge.
Paypal accepted but Paypal fees are at buyer's charge. Otherwise bank wire is preferred.

I will ship fast and clean.
Thanks!