The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-C3 M-Mount Ready!, HP5+film, L39 Case, Pentax 67 Prism

lamlux

Found a fantastic deal on a digital rangefinder and I took it. Though reason has it's limitations, I just had to have it so i'm offering up a fantastic kit for someone who is wanting to use their M glass on an great APS-C sensored NEX.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sony NEX-C3 with Fotodiox Leica M to Sony E-Mount adapter
This is great kit for anyone wanting to get themselves acquainted with manual focus M lenses through a digital camera on the cheap.

The NEX-C3 shares the same 16.1 megapixel sensor as the NEX-5n, offering really nice higher ISO capabilities. I found this camera a joy to use with manual lenses, with the focus peaking and zoom function when focusing.

Made even using f1.4 lenses an easy task.

The image quality is great, the camera feels good in the hands and is easy to get around. Coupled with an M lens it's a pretty small affair.

The condition of the body is very very good. Little use on it at all.

It comes with:
-NEX-C3 Body
-Fotodiox Leica M to Sony NEX E-Mount Adapter
-Third Party Charger with Car adapter
-Third Party Battery (works just fine with near-new charge)

It has served me well, and definitely the wisest, cheapest choice getting into manual digital photography with M glass.

Price:
NEX SOLD!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Dated 2005 Expired Ilford HP5 400iso Film
This film is still usable but it seems the base is a bit fogged, being harder to make good negatives, but i've shot it at 200 ISO and had some decent scanning results.

I'd suggest using this film for not-important photographs, maybe for testing.

27 Rolls

Price:
solddd

----------------------------------------------------------

EL-Nikkor M39/L39 Screw Mount Plastic Case
Nice M39/L39 screwmount case for travel or showing or storage even. Nice shape.

Price:
$15 shipped in CONUS

Pentax 67 Prism
Old style Pentax 67 Prism, nicely brassed but not abused. Has a few dents here and there but still perfect prism. A tiny dust in the viewfinder eyepiece but other than that real clean.

Price:
$35 shipped in CONUS

I do all my shipping via USPS Priority.

All prices include shipping within continental USA.

I'll offer international shipping except the NEX-C3 which has a lithium battery and USPS won't ship international items with Li-ion batteries.

Last edited: