The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax RTS II + Extras

pika pika

Hi all, what I have to offer today is my RTS which have been well cared for. New light seals installed, very clean inside out. The viewfinder is HUGE and bright, such a joy to use. Shutter speeds are accurate and there is no electronic problem.

The exterior hardly show any marks, however there is sticker residue on the film tab holder. Not sure if can be removed with dab of lighter fluid, but just put the film tab in there to hide it and use the holder as it was intended for. The leatherette is perfect, feels like expensive leather gloves.

Comes with 5m shutter release cable and 2 EXTRA focusing screens (grid and micro prism one)

Letting go at a bargain US$245.. Int'l shipping add another $25-30 (contact me for quote)

Any enquiries please write to [email protected] I don't check my getdpi account often so please email me.
Thanks!