The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica R 90mm F2 AA, 100mm APO, Chrome M7 or M6

griffin

Looking to buy these camera and lenses, fund ready to pay if the condition is good, and price is right.

- Leica R 90mm Summicron f/2 APO ASPH. condition 9-10, 3 cam or rom version

- Leica R 100mm f/2.8 Micro APO lens, condition 9-10, 3 cam or rom version

- Leica M7 or M6, chrome, 0.58 or 0.72 viewfinder, 0.85 also will be considered
looking for M6 with the MP viewfinder upgrade, or M7 with condition 9-10

please ping me with asking price, and we can then get to the photo part. thanks.

griffin

got a few message and offers from members and friends here. I'd like to add some details so we can be more targeted.

- for the Leica M film body, I'd prefer in the following priority (I only need one though): leica M6J -> Black Paint M7 or M6-TTL -> Chrome (silver) M7 or M6-TTL -> Chrome (Silver) M6 Classic
- also if you like to trade it for an M8, we should talk. I'll keep my M9 though.
- For Leica R 90mm and 100mm, Rom version is preferred but not necessary, as long as the lens is in good shape.

I'll be leaving for a trip soon, so the deal need to be worked out and shipped to me prior to that (this Friday), I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

to save both time and facilitate the process, please also provide:
- the lowest price you'd sell it for
- where it'll be ship from (so I can determine whether we have enough time for it)
- the condition of the camera or lens, any known issues etc
- S/N number to determine the age of it
- anything that's in the package: caps, pouch or box, manual, etc.

thanks guys. really want to bring some great glass with me on this exciting trip!