The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Nikon D4 Like New, 1300 actuations and option to buy 24-70mm f2.8

just4fun

Hello,
I am selling my Nikon D4 Like New, around less than 1300 actuations, perfect in every way so no need to take pictures (I will, if I have serious buyer request)
I will answer all questions very fast (like serial number or sending actual final file for verify the actuation count) so please don't hesitate to ask.
The D4 come with everything like buying a new, box, Manuals, accessories etc..
PLUS SONY 16GB QXD CARD and READER! I will also throw in 16GB CF CARD so you are ready to go.

PRICE: $5450 Shipped and Paypaled within US, international need to pay actual shipping cost. All Shipping via trackable method, but if it's loss, I won't responsible so I highly recommend you to pay extras for insurance.

If you buy my D4 and would like to get a decent lens for it, I will give you a special deal on 24-70mm f2.8, The lens also MINT condition with box

PRICE: $1450 Shipped and Paypaled within US
Note: This price is only for someone who buy my D4, I don't sell the lens alone or separate them.

So, if you buy both (D4 + 24-70mm) price will be $6900 Shipped and Paypaled within US.

For my reference, please search my profile, I buy and sell quite a lot lately on GetDpi.

Thanks
Sonny