The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA SWC + Lens

O

OJO

For sale is my duplicated ALPA SWC in black with the Phase One wake up cable built into the grip. The condition is mint. My price is $3800.

I am also selling some lens for the ALPA system: 1) Rodenstock Apo 28mm HR. the condition is excellent. My price is $5750.

2) Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL. The condition is mint like new (I have not used it). My price is $3995.

3) Schneider 47mm XL. This lens is for film 6x9 since it has a huge image circle. This lens is now very difficult to find and if you are a film user then this lens is a must. The lens can also be used with digital back and is tack sharp. The lens is mint like new since I have not use this lens. My sale price is $3500

4) Rodenstock 70mm HR. The lens is mint but was used and well care for. The sale price is $3500.