The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Summicron 35mm ASPH, Biogon 25mm, Summicron-C 40mm

khiromu

Three lenses for sale.
I need $$ so I am not interested in any trade offers.

Prices are firm so please do not send offers.

1. Summicron 35mm ASPH Silver Chrome LNIB $2650
I am the original owner, about a year old. Like new, comes complete in the original box.

2. Zeiss Biogon 25mm Black EX+ in original box. $950
Purchased used. Comes with both caps in the original box. The rear cap could be either Zeiss or Leica.

3. Summicron-C 40mm with both caps (Both are Leica cap, but not original) $500
Purchased used, just CLAed last week. It is used, well used cosmetically. But it works really well especially after CLA. So please do not buy this lens as I really want to keep it:)

4. Leica CL for parts or repair. $120
I sent it for CLA, but they don't have the parts. I was told, if I can find the parts, it is very easy repair. Again, it is cosmetically well used. Meter responds to the light, but not sure about the accuracy. I can email you the detail about the condition from the service tech, if interested.

All prices above include US ground shipping cost and payment via paypal.
I will cover the paypal fee.
Please do not send offers as I would like to keep my price.

For quicker reply, you can contact me directly via email at
khiromu(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you.
Hiromu