The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM lens

rodester

FS: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM lens **MINT** $1675.00

I purchased this lens new about 1.5 years ago, and then promptly became a Leica shooter, and haven't used it at all. It was tested briefly, and then repacked and sat on a shelf.

The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus Lens is a fast lens that delivers superb optical performance. A maximum aperture of f/1.2 makes it the professional's choice for shooting without flash in low light conditions. The large aperture also provides fine control over depth of field for compelling portrait photography.

Retaining the impressive optical performance and large aperture of its predecessor, this medium telephoto lens has been improved with a Ring-type USM, high-speed CPU and optimized algorithms to achieve an autofocus speed approximately 1.8x faster than the original. The high-speed AF and circular aperture create a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits and weddings.

Everything is included: lens, lens hood, soft pouch, front+rear lens caps, manual, and all original box & packaging.

I take great care of all my equipment – even the stuff I actually use – so this is a basically new lens at a discount.

Paypal'd, shipped and insured via USPS Priority Mail to verified PayPal address with signature required. $1675.00