The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P30+ $5000 - Need to Sell!

Lets try this again!
Need to sell my Phase One P30+. It has 160k actuations, which as you guys know does not change anything for digital backs. But because of this I am selling much below others. It comes with a charger and two batteries. I will also include a Hasselblad flexbody hardcase that nicely fits the back and all its accessories.

I have never seen a P30+ (keyword PLUS) sell for 5k. This is a great deal on a great back.

Some key notes:
there is a screw missing from the rear protection plate - it still works perfectly and same as before the screw was missing. This can be seen in the second picture.

The charger works perfectly - However when plugging the AC adapter into the charger, it is a little finicky sometimes and must not be pushed in to far or it will not charge.

If this is a problem, for $150 more I can include the brand new charger still wrapped in plastic that came with my P65+

Pictures:

OK.. let's try 4900 plus shipping, I am 100 percent sure I have never seen a P30+ sell for under 5k... I am open to offers for trades for profoto or Alpa gear as well.