Site Sponsors

Thread: Phase One P30+ $5000 - Need to Sell!

Post Thanks / Like

Phase One P30+ $5000 - Need to Sell!

Lets try this again!
    Need to sell my Phase One P30+. It has 160k actuations, which as you guys know does not change anything for digital backs. But because of this I am selling much below others. It comes with a charger and two batteries. I will also include a Hasselblad flexbody hardcase that nicely fits the back and all its accessories.

I have never seen a P30+ (keyword PLUS) sell for 5k. This is a great deal on a great back.

Some key notes:
    there is a screw missing from the rear protection plate - it still works perfectly and same as before the screw was missing. This can be seen in the second picture.

The charger works perfectly - However when plugging the AC adapter into the charger, it is a little finicky sometimes and must not be pushed in to far or it will not charge.

If this is a problem, for $150 more I can include the brand new charger still wrapped in plastic that came with my P65+

Pictures:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phase One P30+ $5000 - Need to Sell!

Anyone? I have never seen a P30+ sell for this price! Great deal for someone to get started in Digital Medium Format!

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

bump! I know my price isn't too high! What's going on here people

Post Thanks / Like

OK.. let's try 4900 plus shipping, I am 100 percent sure I have never seen a P30+ sell for under 5k... I am open to offers for trades for profoto or Alpa gear as well.