The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5d mkii; Zeiss ZE 100/2 Makro-Planar; C/Y Zeiss 24-85 Vario-Sonnar for EOS

johneaton

Finally selling the rest of my DSLR kit as my aging shoulders just compain too much :).

1: Canon 5d mark ii, 10148 actuations.
Charger & battery, plus 2 spare batteries
with Kirk 'L' plate, original Canon strap, plus the sling strap & wrist strap that I've used (can easily be removed if not needed)
Original box, manuals, and all cables and disks (I think -- I've used LR)
Been carefully looked after: screen protector on since new (though it's peeling slightly from one corner now); I'm the original owner

$1400 including Paypal and shipping in CONUS

2: Zeiss ZE 100/2 Makro-Planar, with hood and caps, in very good condition
Includes 67mm Zeiss T* UV filter (been on lens all the time), plus 67mm Expodisk and 67mm B+W 3.0 ND filter (I don't have any other 67mm filter size lenses :) )
Original box and paperwork; I'm the original owner; one of the best lenses that I've ever owned!

$1600 including Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS

3: Contax Zeiss 24-85/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar converted by CONURUS to Canon EOS mount (will auto-focus on Canon bodies, includes CONURUS data sheet).
With original Contax GB-81 hood and pouch, no box
Includes 82mm B+W UV haze filter (been on the lens since I've owned it)
Classic Zeiss zoom; I'm the second owner
Full disclosure: when the zoom is fully extended there is a small amount of 'play' at the front of the lens -- I've had it checked out by Mark Hama and he says that it's fairly common in these lenses -- it doesn't impact image quality or usage in any way.

$1100 including Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS

$4000 for all three items, including Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS

Last edited:

johneaton

PRICE REDUCTIONS!!

Zeiss 100/2 is now $1400 (excluding the Expodisk and ND 3.0 filter in original listing)

Zeiss Vario-Sonnar is $1000

Both including Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS

aboudd

Email on the V-S.

John is a great seller. I bought the 5D-II and I am very satisfied. The camera was exactly as described.