The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT or FS Nikon and Zeiss Lenses

Dan Bellyk

Changing up my lineup so the following lens will be for trade or for sale.
Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 $1475
Nikon 35mm f/1.4 (Sept 24th/2012) $1475
Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm F/2.8 ZF.2 Distagon (April 19th/ 2012) $1550

This is the lenses I am looking to trade for:
Nikon 24mm 1.4
Nikon 85mm 1.4 G

The arrow points to a nick on the metal lens hood

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hate when I think about these things, just dangerous as heck. Would not mind having the 21 over my 18 now since I have a 14. Wife standing nearby baseball bat in hand. Lol

Good luck Dan

jagsiva

Guy, I'm sure she remembers when you hacking Leica 19mm's and Contax 21mm's to fit Canon mounts. This is pocket change compared to those endeavours, and the Zeiss ZF can be used bone stock! You've got to push the "value" angle here!!

Sparky16

Thanks Guy LOL Gotta luv being gear hounds, please support my habit and buy my gear....LOL
Actually, it's not "GEAR HOUNDS" RATHER IT'S "GEAR W****" in his own words. :D

I would have bought one, if you had a Nikon 16-35/F4 VR. Sold mine TWICE, and missing it badly. :(
GLWS.

Steve

Dan Bellyk

Well being the gear whore I am I just picked up a 105 macro so I am going to pass on the 85 1.4 for now and only need the 24 1.4 mm (for now) LOL
Let's see how long this lasts ;)
Anyway guys all three lenses are for sale or trade, check my feedback on Fred Miranda, it's excellent and I have a reputation for my packing

Dan Bellyk

Prices lowered on the 14-24 to $1395 including paypal
Zeiss 21 is now $1500 including paypal
The 35mm is brand new

Last edited:

Dan Bellyk

The Nikon 35mm 1.4 and the 14-24mm are now sold. Still looking for a trade on the Zeiss 21mm for the Nikon 24mm 1.4

Dan