The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nex-7 Kit, Zeiss 24mm, Sony 50mm, HVL-F20AM flash

neighhoma

Nex-7 with 18-55mm Kit Lens

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: No fee for Paypal gift. +3% for regular Paypal. I'll cover shipping.

LNIB condition body. Selling it because not using it much. I am the first owner. Less than 2000 actuations. No damages or scratches to the body. The rear LCD has been covered with a GGS screen protector since day 1. The camera comes with kit box, unused camera strap, manuals, warranty papers, cables, battery, and charger. I will also include an extra OEM Sony battery.

The kit lens 18-55 is in excellent condition. Rarely used. The front and rear elements are pristine. There is a small mark on the front near the "E", which was made by the front cap when I was putting it on. The lens comes with both caps and hood.

Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Lens

Price: $875.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: No fee for Paypal gift. +3% for regular Paypal. I'll cover shipping.

This is a great lens. It's in LNIB condition. Selling it because moving my Nex system to a new home. It comes with original box, pouch (very nice pouch material), front and rear caps, hood, and papers.

Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS

Price: $250.00

Another excellent lens. It's in LNIB condition. It comes with original box, front and rear caps, hood, and papers.

Sony HVL-F20AM flash

Price: $90.00

This is a must-have flash for the Nex system. You can bounce or shoot straight on. It's in LNIB condition. It comes with original box, cloth pouch, and papers.

Buy the whole package for $2000

I have bought and sold many things here, Fred Miranda, and eBay under the same name. Please PM or email me with questions :)